Archiving registry lines
For Belgian registers, it is now also possible to archive register lines instead of deleting them. An overview of the archived lines gives more insight and the possibility to put the lines back in the original register.
Link to e-mail settings in all mail notifications
A link was added in all mail notifications to users, directing them directly to their e-mail settings within Pharius.
Legislation to be assessed more clearly visible in migration tool (NL)
In the migration tool, it was difficult to assess legislation because it was often not shown in full. The overview and advice section is now foldable, making the legislation to be assessed more visible.
After deleting task, correct overview is shown
When deleting a task from an audit you were directed to the general task overview, this has been fixed, you now stay on the task overview of the audit after deleting a task.
Update dot menus
Some incorrect labels were shown in various dot menus (view/edit/delete/…) this has been fixed, also the dot menus in the register were positioned correctly again.
Notifications when closing tasks, notifications or actions on point
When tasks, notifications or measures were closed, sometimes a notification was sent to interested persons (owners, notification holders) and sometimes not. This was equalised for closing all types of actions.
Adjustment audit for low-resolution screens
At smaller screen resolutions, not all screens in the audit module were displayed correctly, this was adjusted.
- When linking a registry line to a theme, an error message was displayed when clicking on the drawing pin, this has been fixed.
- Links to Dutch legislation from the detail screen of a registry line did not work, this has been fixed.
- Links to Belgian legislation and news items for a user with English language setting were not working. this was fixed.
- When setting compliance status using a bulk action in a theme, an error message was displayed, this was fixed.
- In the Compliance menu of customers without a compliance module in the Netherlands, “tasks” was displayed incorrectly in the submenu, this was changed.
- For Dutch customers using the migration tool, not all completed migrations for the Environment Act were displayed correctly. this has been fixed.
- Fragments were sometimes added multiple times by the migration tool, this has been fixed.
- It was no longer possible to delete a task, this has been fixed.
- The counters at tasks did not always show the correct number, this has been adjusted.
- In measures, the header jumped when saving, this has been fixed.
- The import function for questions in an audit template was no longer visible, this has been fixed.
If you have any questions regarding this release note, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pharius has been developed from user’s perspective. However, this does not mean everything is completely self-evident for everyone. That is why we offer you support in various ways to enable you to work optimally with Pharius.