- Sorting changes to be assessed NL
For Dutch customers, the changes to be assessed shown at the bottom of the detail screen of a register line were not sorted properly.
These are now sorted chronologically with the latest change at the top.
- Improved notifications when creating a recurring task incorrectly
When not all mandatory fields were filled in when creating a recurring task, or if these fields contained illogical data, the warning messages were not always clear. These have now been simplified for all available languages.
- Indication exceeded deadline and sorting for audits
For the status label colors orange for upcoming deadline and red for exceeded deadline, just like for tasks.
Also the sorting is now similar to tasks. Completed audits are at the bottom, the remaining audits are sorted by deadline.
- Visual improvements in location management for RiskReporter
Some improvements have been made in managing locations for RiskReporter.
For example, a new location now immediately appears in the tree view when the plus icon is clicked and changes to location names are immediately displayed.
- Visual improvement in the audit template tree view
Visual improvements have been made when creating an audit template.
For example, in the tree view, newly created categories or questions are now immediately shown in the right place and changes to categories or questions are also immediately displayed.
Register / Compliance
- The “Changes to be assessed” counter in the register view was not showing only changes to be assessed but all changes. This has been solved.
- In the Dutch database, all text between an underlined word and a link was not displayed, this has been fixed.
- The percentage completed of an audit sent was not properly updated.
- The “Completed” counter in sent audits was not working, it now shows how many auditees have already completed the audit.
- The navigation in the left panel of an audit was not working properly, this has been optimised both in the read view and when answering an audit.
- In the manage screen of locations for RiskReporter, a meaningless message was briefly shown while loading locations, this is now a clear message updated for all languages.
If you have any questions regarding this release note, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Also check our online helpdesk.
Pharius has been developed from user’s perspective. However, this does not mean everything is completely self-evident for everyone. That is why we offer you support in various ways to enable you to work optimally with Pharius.